Nordic Textile Meeting in Oslo, NO
organized by NTA
09. – 12.06.2022
Utsnitt av Teppet “Jacquard, Knutter, Gul”, Digitalvev av Kari Dyrdal, © NTA
The Nordic Textile Art association (NTA) invites to the annual meeting to Oslo in June 2022.
Part of the programme are interesting tours, talks an Workshops:
- Textile tour: One stop is Tronrud in Honeffoss where Vibeke Vestby will tell us all about TC1 and TC2 and show the factory and their textile art collection.
- Textile walk in Oslo: You will visit galleries, the Opera house and the City Hall in Oslo where Jon Pettersen will talk about the textile art in the building.
- Conference day: the famous artist Britta Marakatt Labba will be one of the speakers, as well as Kari Dyrdal, Kristine Fornes, Tim Parry-Williams and Franz Petter Schmidt
- Workshop day (optional):
- Kari Steihaug
- Kristine Fornes
- Boro boro
- Flossvev – verdens minste vev
- Äse Eriksen
- and of course time for networking, social meeting and good time together!
More information and registration:
Detailed Programme (in Swedish):