17TH INTERNATIONAL TRIENNIAL OF TAPESTRY IN LODZ, PL
08.10.2022 – 15.04.2023
In 2022, International Triennial of Tapestry, the oldest and the most important presentation of phenomena connected with the medium of textiles, will take place for the 17th time. Therefore, the organizers invite all creators for whom a fabric is a source of inspiration, contexts and forms describing our world.
APPLICATION – IMPORTANT ISSUES
- Entitled participants: artist or Art Groups from all over the world.
- Form and subject matter of the works: works should relate either in their layer of significance or their formal layer to the medium of textiles and take into consideration the watchword of the 17th ITT: ENTANGLED STATE.
- Limit of submitted works: each participant can send only one work made within the last 3 years.
- Dimensions and weight of the works: the entered two-dimensional works should not exceed the size of 3 x 3 m, while three-dimensional works should not exceed the size of 3 x 3 x 3 m. The weight of the work cannot exceed 100 kg.
- Application form is available HERE.
- Mandatory attachments to the application form:
a. current colour photograph of the Participant (in tiff or jpg format, 300 dpi);
b. between 1 and 7 colour photographs (in the aforementioned size) presenting as fully as possible the accomplished work (not its project). The photographs should show the work against a neutral background, presented in a way similar to its planned view on the exposition.
- The languages of correspondence and application form: Polish, English.
Deadline of the competition: 22 February 2022
Regulations of the competition:
Central Museum of Textiles in Łódź
282 Piotrkowska St. *
93 - 034 Łódź, PL