The ETN Association includes institutions (legal entities), individuals (natural persons) and supporters.
Institutions are, inter alia
- Museums, libraries, archives etc. (cultural heritage sector);
- Artists, craftspeople and designer groups (contemporary cultural production sector);
- Universities, academies, high schools, adult education institutes and secondary/primary schools (educational sector);
- Associations, interest groups made up of the above mentioned institutions, research institutes, design centres, galleries, specialised publishers, cultural tourist offices etc. (various).
Individuals are, in particular
- Curators of exhibitions or museum collections;
- Organisers of conferences, symposia or competitions;
- Professors, lecturers, teachers or course instructors;
- Cultural administrators;
- Organisers of cultural journeys;
- Specialist writers or journalists;
- Scholars from a variety of specialist fields; and last but not least:
- Artists, craftspeople and designers.
Experts and cultural producers: 528 representatives in 55 countries in 2008
A complete address list of all ETN members is available to all members.